August 24, 2011

SyFy FIX - Misfits


Usually, Henry is the one who posts things about syfy shows, movies etc.... I am a more closeted Sci-Fi fan while Henry shouts it from the rooftops. I guess now the jig is up. I recently discovered the U.K. series Misfits on Hulu, and I am hooked.

Misfits is a British science fiction series which brings the laughs and the drama. The show is about a group of young offenders who are forced to work in a community service program where they develop supernatural powers after a strange electrical storm. The show is smartly written and the cast of misfits can actually act. I hope they do not make an U.S. version and destroy it like SyFy did with the show "Skins".  Check out season one of and two of Misfits on hulu.

Enjoy :)
Drew




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...