January 5, 2012

News Fix- Chaz Bono Is Saving Up For Gender Reassignment Surgery


Chaz Bono, son of icon Cher, and who has been in the news a lot lately, spoke to Rolling Stone Magazine and said the following:

"I could get a phalloplasty, which builds the phallus from a donor site on your body, but I’m currently leaning more towards a metoidioplasty. It’s a process that uses what you already have down there, which has grown larger from the testosterone. You have to understand - for me the life transformation has already happened. Testosterone has definitely changed things. I’ve pretty much lost the ability to have more than one orgasm at a time - but the ones I do have feel more intense."

The operation is not cheap. It will costs around $35,000; however, Chaz feeling 100% complete is priceless. We hope all goes well Chaz.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...