August 13, 2011

Anime Fix - Thundercats Episode 4 "Song of The Petalars"

Video After The Jump
Okay, I guess because the first episode was an hour long, it was consider episode 1 and 2?? So, to clear up the confusion... This episode is 4 and the one before this one is 3(not ep. 2 as I posted previously). I haven't watched this episode yet, so no review guys. I am as eager as you to find out what happens in this episode!

Grab some popcorn! Click the video player once, a dumb pop-up shows up, then close the pop-up page and then click the video player again to play. Enjoy!

**Update: I watched the episode finally! Here's my take... Though I'm itching for some action, I do like this episode and its message! Life is to short and precious! Great lesson for kids watching the cartoon network. Now, my gripe! There was evident campiness in this episode. Especially towards the end! Grrrr! Killed it for me a bit... though I love the surprise appearances of two valuable Thundercats trademarks!!! Okay, now you can resume and play the video! LOL!

Enjoy,
Henry ;-)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...