June 29, 2011

News Fix - Is Tracy Morgan REALLY SORRY?


As most of you know, after Tracy Morgan's hateful comments in his June 3rd, 2011 Nashville stand-up show I have fallen out of 'like' with Tracy. Furthermore, after he apologized I didn't accept the apologies based on the heartfelt notion that it wasn't believable(read about it here).

Well Nick Vivion from Unicornbooty.com agrees with me! He wrote a full lengthy article on why he thinks Mr. Morgan's apology is more like an opportunity for Tracy, GLAD,
and the media to get more publicity than fully dedicated apology. I enjoyed reading his thoughts, well articulated and direct! The only thing I would add to it, why hasn't Tracy explained to the media why he said the things he said and what led him to apologize...

Cited at Unicornbooty.com, Read More

Henry

**Update: Shortly after I posted this post Unicornbooty's server went down. If you are reading this please allow sometime for there servers to get back up to read Nick's article. If the article does not appear, then I would guess Tracy's P.R. people asked Unicornbooty.com to take down the article. Or perhaps the "Gay Mafia"... just sayin'!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...