November 17, 2011

Muppet Fix - 'Miss Piggy' Gets Blunt


Miss Piggy has been everywhere lately. From her fashion spread in In Style Magazine, guess editor at French Vogue, and on November 23rd she will be on the big screen in the new The Muppets movie. Check out her very funny top 10 open letter to us gays for Out magazine's "Can I Be Blunt?" section.

1. You can call me a diva—just don't call me a ham.
2. Why, thank you, I have lost weight.
3. Pigs + frogs. Interspecies marriage. The time has come.
4. Thanks, but no Spanx.
5. No, I will not get you Anna's autograph.
6. Thanks for teaching moi that I should never hold a grudge… I should act on one.
7. You've always known the way to this girl's heart: truffles.
8. He's skinny, wears a flashy neckpiece, and sings "Rainbow Connection." But, for the last time, Kermie is secure in his froghood.
9. You've taught moi that I should never be rude. That's what publicists are for.
10. Thank you for all the rides to anger management.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...