October 24, 2011

News Fix - Madonna's Brother Is Homeless And Lives Under Bridge


We all have family problems and even though Madonna is mega rich and a icon, she is no exception. The bloggsphere has been buzzing about the report of Madge's older brother Anthony Ciccone 55 years old, living under a bridge in Michigan and was kicked to the curb by his father and fired from his dad's winery. According to the Michigan Messenger who interviewed Anthony "My family turned their back on me, basically, when I was having a hard time. You think I haven't answered the question a bazillion times -- why my sister is a multibazillionaire, and I'm homeless on the street? Never say never. This can happen to anybody."

There are always two sides to every story and we do not know the relationship between Anthony and Madge. Sometimes you might have cut someone off until they get their act together. You cannot help someone who doesn't want to be helped.

We are sorry that Anthony is homeless and we hope he can get his act together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...